10 Anniversary Gift Ideas
Friends, this Sunday I will be celebrating six years of wedded
headache bliss with my husband, Chad.
I know it is cliche to say this but I have found it completely true: I feel like our wedding was yesterday but I also can’t believe that is has ONLY been six years. Six years, two kids, and lots of life changes later and our world looks completely different than it used to on that day.
So, I turned to Pinterest to give me some ideas for great anniversary presents (good for women AND men!) so that I could be properly inspired to celebrate this milestone with my husband and thought I would share these great ideas with you all!
Here are ten great gifts you can give your spouse to let them know how much you love them on your anniversary.
1. Make a Love Breakfast and deliver it in bed to start the morning right! (via A.C. Moore)
2. Capture your special moments in a fun way with this Custom 3D Viewer. (via Image 3D)
3. Save a penny with this adorable and simple Custom Penny Keychain with your special date featured. (via JewelryImpressions)
4. Give your marriage license new life with this Mod Podge idea.
5. What better way to celebrate your anniversary than to make it a Naked Night! (via The Dating Divas/)
6. Take the guesswork out of date night and present these Pick-A-Date Sticks as a gift.
7. Use this Penny Keepsake to remember all of those milestone dates. (via Sew Handmade)
8. Tell them everything you love about them with this A to Z Mini Book . (via The Thinking Closet)
9. Play Jenga with a Twist. (via Tried and True)
10. Celebrate all of your spooning years with this Spoon Sign . (via CraftCuts)
Did you find the perfect gift idea for your next anniversary? What is your go-to gift that has been a winner?
Search for love in all you do, friends.