10 Back-to-School Traditions
It’s that time of the year again! The new school year is quickly approaching (and for some, already here!) and the fall panic is starting to settle in. While you are busy shopping and preparing, you may want to take a moment and figure out how you want your kids to remember their first day of school. You can’t control what goes on within the school walls, but you can encourage them before and after their first day. Here are 10 back-to-school traditions that will make your kids feel special and give them a boost they may need.
1. Sidewalk Chalk Photo via Paging Fun Mums
2. Mascot Breakfast via JDaniel4’s Mom
3. Jitter Juice via Hollie Griffith
4. Pimp Out Your Car via The House of Hendrix
5. Boohoo Breakfast for Mommies via Happy Home Fairy
6. Back to School Time Capsule Craft via Living Locurto
7. Back to School Interview Printable via Giggles Galore
8. Back To School Brown Paper Candy Grams via The Gunny Sack
9. Life-Sized Drawing via Hands on as We Grow
10. First Day of School Shirt via Fun Cheap or Free
What is your favorite back-to-school tradition? Are you going to try any of these traditions?
Hug those kiddos close, friends! They grow up too quickly!
Discover whimsically vintage-inspired kids' clothing. Designed and meticulously hand-crafted in Houston, Texas, USA.
🎉Charm. Imagine. Play.🎉