10 of the Best DIY Gifts for Dad!
Raise your hand if you have a great father in your life! I am blessed to have a father to my children who engages with my kids and loves and supports them no matter what. It is difficult to show him appreciation throughout the humdrum of everyday life so I am so thankful for Father’s Day and all it represents. Hard-working and loving fathers need to know how much they are appreciated and Father’s Day is the perfect day to do just that!
Does the dad in your life love homemade, DIY gifts? Then try your hand at these fun gifts:
1. Magnet Board via WhipperBerry
2. Ereader Stand via I Heart Naptime
3. Monster Trail Mix via Lil’ Luna
4. World’s Greatest Pop Gift via A Pumpkin and a Princess
5. I Love You Because Gift via How Does She
6. Sweet & Spicy Barbecue Sauce via Juggling Act Mama
7. Super Dad Pop Box Set via Lil’ Luna
8. Portrait Clock via Make It & Love It
9. Shrinky Dink via Oh Happy Day
10. What a Catch via Lil’ Luna
Aren’t these gifts so fun? I love the simplicity mixed with the sentimentality. Have you ever made a DIY gift like this for the special father in your life? Which one is your favorite?
Discover whimsically vintage-inspired kids' designer clothing. Designed & hand made Texas, USA.
Mom. Wife. Designer. Foodie.