10 DIY Christmas Decorations
Are you in the holiday spirit? I know many people who have been in the holiday spirit since the beginning of November and seem to have magic swirling around them wherever they go. If you are like most people, however, you may be struggling to get yourself into the spirit. Don’t fear! We have the perfect way for you to not only feel like celebrating the holiday season, but your house will also look like you are ready for it. Decorate your home and somehow you will start to feel the excitement (not to mention the joy it will bring your kids!).
Here are 10 DIY Christmas decorations to get you into the holiday spirit.
1. Dress Up Your Blinds via The Finishing Touch Blog
2. Candy Cane Vase via My Ecochic Wedding
3. Glowing Snowmen via Stuff by Ash
4. Pine Cone Christmas Tree via Crafter’s Delight
5. Tin Can Snowman via Practically Functional
6. Twine Star Decoration via Lowe’s
7. Wrapping Paper Christmas Trees via A Little Tipsy
8. Sweater Christmas Trees via Find It Make It Love It
9. Lighted Burlap Garland via Create Craft Love
10. Snow Day Christmas Mantle via All Things Heart & Home
I just love these ideas and we hope you do too!
What are your favorite DIY Christmas decorations? Are you in the holiday spirit yet?
Discover whimsically vintage-inspired kids' clothing. Designed and meticulously hand-crafted in Houston, Texas, USA.
🎉Charm. Imagine. Play.🎉