10 Food Activities to Learn Letters
I believe most of you are already in the swing of things with school and I officially have one more week until my baby girl starts kindergarten. Whether your child is just starting to read or if you want them to become more familiar with letters, it is important to encourage good habits at home. Incorporating learning into what you already do is extremely effective and makes learning even more fun for your kids. Here are 10 ideas of how to help your child learn their letters while eating/playing with their food.
1. Letter Cookies via Design Mom
2. Pretzel Alphabet via Buggy and Buddy
3. Mini Alphabet Melon Skewers via One Little Project
4. Alphabet Snack Mix via A Few Shortcuts
5. Goldfish Crackers Alphabet Tracing via Tot Schooling
6. Learning Lunches via Carter’s Crafts
7. Alpha-Bits Rice Krispy Treats via Creative Party Ideas by Cheryl
8. Jello Letters via Parents
9. Chicka Chicka Boom Boom Inspired Snacks via Pre-K Pages
The last one isn’t playing with food, but shopping for food!
10. Grocery Store Alphabet Hunt via No Time for Flashcards
I’m sure these activities will have your kids knowing and loving their letters in no time!
What are your favorite alphabet/letter activities? We would love to hear what works for you!
Much love and happy learning,