10 Fun DIY Gardening Crafts
This past Memorial Day weekend was full of lots and lots of gardening. My husband and kids have an extreme love of gardening and we have literally seen the fruits of their labor!
Do you have kids that aren’t all that interested in gardening? Or do you want to make their time even more enjoyable? Here are ten great gardening crafts that will get your kids excited about some hard work this summer.
1. Golf Ball Lady Bug via Turning the Clock Back
2. Painted Rock Garden Markers via Crafts by Amanda
3. Plastic Bottle Flowers via The Chilly Dog
4. Eggshell Seed Starters via A Simple Pantry
5. Nature Collage Suncatcher via Hands on as We Grow
6. Water Bottle Wind Spirals via Creative Green Living
7. CD Wind Spinners via Happy Hooligans
8. Bottle Cap Garden Art via Suburbia Unwrapped
9. Butterfly Feeder via Reading Confetti
10. Garden Stepping Stone via Family Crafts
Aren’t these wonderful ideas to get your kids in the garden more?
Have you tried any of these DIY projects with your kids? How did they go? Let us know in the comments section and your craft may be featured in an upcoming blog!
Discover whimsically vintage-inspired kids' designer clothing. Designed and hand made Houston, Texas, USA.