10 Fun DIY Valentine’s Boxes
Love is in the air!
Can you believe that Valentine’s Day is right around the corner? It’s seems like Christmas was just yesterday and we are now nearly into February. It’s no joke when they say that time just keeps getting quicker and quicker the older you get.
One of my fondest memories in grade school was sharing Valentine’s cards with my classmates. It’s basically the same feeling as getting something fun in the mail which always seems to be something to remember. Now trending are awesome Valentine’s card boxes and I think they are THE CUTEST. I can’t wait to make one for Maddy to take to school for her party!
Here are some great ideas for DIY Valentine’s boxes sure to be a hit at your kids’ school parties.
1. Unicorn via Artsy Fartsy Mama
2. Owl via Holdermans
3. Bumblebee via Life with Fingerprints
4. Superman via Frogs Snails and Puppy Dog Tails
5. Shaggy Dog via My Mix of Six
6. Lego Brick via Silicon Valley Mamas
7. Alligator via Becky’s Buzzings
8. Hot Air Balloon via Yours Truly
9. Lego Darth Vader via The Blackberry Vine
10. Basketball Shot via Over the Big Moon
I’m ready to get my crafty on now!
What kind of Valentine’s box would your kids like to see for their parties? We would love to see what you send with your kids to school so please share with us. 🙂
Leave a Reply