10 Fun Kid Breakfast Ideas
The holidays are over until next month and the winter blues could possibly be setting in. We hope that isn’t the case but it is easy for people to get in a rut during this time of the year. We are back in the regular schedule of work and school and that can make things feel hum drum. I don’t know about you, but I have had the worst rut in the area of breakfast foods (cereal anyone?). I would love to peak my kids interest in trying new breakfast food each morning. Plus, I need to try new foods as well!
Here they are, ten new (and fun!) breakfast ideas for your kids (and you!):
1. Breakfast Taquitos via Jodeze Home and Garden
2. Cereal Sundae via Daisies and Pie
3. Pancake Muffins via Live Fit
4. Monster Green Smoothie via How About Cookie
5. Sausage, Egg and Cheese Breakfast Roll-Ups via tbsp
6. Overnight Cake Batter Protein Oatmeal via Dashing Dish
7. Teddy Bear Toast via Minie Co.
8. French Toast Stars via Daisies and Pie
9. Pirate Oatmeal via How About Cookie
10. Breakfast Banana Split via Confessions of a Cookbook Queen
I think these are the perfect options to get excited about breakfast again!
What is your favorite fun breakfast to try with the kids? We hope your creative juices are flowing!
Discover whimsically vintage-inspired kids' designer clothing. Designed & hand made Texas, USA.
Mom. Wife. Designer. Foodie.
Error: API requests are being delayed for this account. New posts will not be retrieved.
There may be an issue with the Instagram access token that you are using. Your server might also be unable to connect to Instagram at this time.