10 Fun Memorial Day Activities
Memorial Day is right around the corner and we wanted to provide you with some ideas of how to commemorate our American soldiers and those who have sacrificed everything for our country. It is an important discussion to have with our children and these activities can help ease you all into a conversation that can make a lasting impact on their hearts and minds.
Here are ten fun activities you and your children can do on Memorial Day or those days leading up to it.
1. Pom-Pom American Flag Painting via Crafty Morning
2. Patriotic Suncatcher via HubPages
3. Popsicle Stick American Flag via She Knows
4. Salt Fireworks via Crafty Morning
5. Toilet Paper Roll Firecracker via Crafty Morning
6. Paper Chain American Flag via She Knows
7. Footprint American Flag via Crafty Morning
8. Tin Can Woodsocks via The Wilson World
9. Fireworks in a Jar via One Time Through
10. Patriotic Mason Jar Luminaries via For the Love of…
Aren’t these ideas wonderful for the holiday? What a great way to introduce what the holiday is all about with our children. Remember those who have fallen and always share love with those close to you.
Discover whimsically vintage-inspired kids' designer clothing. Designed & hand made Texas, USA.
Mom. Wife. Designer. Foodie.
Error: API requests are being delayed for this account. New posts will not be retrieved.
There may be an issue with the Instagram access token that you are using. Your server might also be unable to connect to Instagram at this time.