10 Fun New Year’s Eve Activities for Kids
OH MY GOODNESS. Can you believe it?! 2017 is right around the corner and it seems crazy that we have already gone through an entire year. We would love to hear what your favorite memory of 2016 has been! Leave it in the comments and we can discuss on our Facebook page.
To prepare for New Year’s Eve, we have ten awesome activities you can do with your kids to up the excitement for the new year. Use one, or more than one, for some more quality time with your family.
1. Maracas via Oriental Trading
2. New Year’s Eve Balloon Clock Countdown via The Suburban Mom
3. Painting Fireworks via Learning 4 Kids
4. Confetti Poppers via Little Bins for Little Hands
5. New Year’s Eve Paper Plate Celebration Clock via The Pinterested Parent
6. Sparkler Firework via Kids’ Craft Room
7. Wishing Wand via One Artsy Mama
8. Fireworks in a Jar via I Can Teach My Child
9. Sparkling Party Slime via Little Bins for Little Hands
10. New Year’s Fortune Cookie Messages via Crafts By Amanda
We hope that these activities and crafts have grabbed your attention and that you will share with us if you do any of these with your kids.
Happy New Year, friends! What do you hope 2017 looks like?
Error: API requests are being delayed for this account. New posts will not be retrieved.
There may be an issue with the Instagram access token that you are using. Your server might also be unable to connect to Instagram at this time.