10 Fun Ways to Celebrate the Beginning of Fall
The official beginning of fall is marked for September 22nd and I couldn’t be more thrilled. Our weather has begun to cool off, fall soccer has begun, and leaves are starting to scatter on the ground. At the start of every new season, I want to embrace each new change. It is important for our children to feel that each season is the start of something exciting and fall is no exception. Share the beauty and thrill of fall by trying some of these fun ways to celebration the onset of Autumn with your family.
1. Make a Fall Wreath via Popsugar
2. Make Leaf Wall Art via Country Living
3. Make a Fall Cookie Cutter Painting via Dirt and Boogers
4. Make Your House Smell Like Fall via Popsugar
5. Make a Family Fall Bucket List via Life as Mom
6. Make a Thankful Tree via Simply Vintage Girl
7. Frame a Free Fall Printable via Your Vibrant Family
8. Paint Acorns via Home Stories A to Z
9. Cozy Up With Homemade Pinecone Fire Starters via Popsugar
10. Create a Favorite Fall Books Basket via Creative Home Keeper
Family traditions are important and bringing in a new season together can make your kids (and yourself) enjoy new beginnings even more.
What are your favorite fall traditions? Do you do them every year?