10 Gift Ideas for Grandparents Day
This Sunday, we get to celebrate some special people in many of our lives. Grandparents Day is September 11th this year and we are excited to shower our parents with love from their grandkids! My children have been blessed with their grandparents and I love that they have a special day dedicated to them so we can let them know how much we appreciate all they have done for us.
Do you want to make the day extra special? What grandparent doesn’t love a handmade gift from their favorite little people? Here are a list of the 10 best gift ideas that kids can make for their grandparents this Sunday.
1. DIY Family Birthdays Calendar via Praktic Ideas
2. DIY Hug Pillow via Ducklings in a Row
3. Heart Thumbprint Platter via Simply Kierste
4. DIY Photo Planter via Mod Podge Rocks Blog
5. Grandma Word Album via Finding Time to Create
6. Heart Handprint Canvas via Crafty Morning
7. Photo Canvas via Playtime and Learn
8. 10 Reasons You’re the Best via OshKoshKids
9. DIY Grandparent’s Day Printable via Paper Ramma
10. Kiss Handprint Card via Just Reed Blog
Aren’t these so much fun?! I think I might need to make the grandparents a gift too so I can get in on the fun!
What is your favorite gift idea for Grandparents Day?
Much love and happy crafting,