10 Kid-Friendly Halloween Decorating Ideas
Are you ready for Halloween yet? Are you the house on the street that everyone remembers during this time of year because of your awesome decorating skills? If your answer to those questions are a resounding NO, have no fear! Here are some kid-friendly decorating ideas to make your house stand out and will liven up your holiday!
1. Spooky Spider Eggs via Passionate Penny Pincher
2. Monster Doors via GoodtoKnow
3. Spirit Jugs via Eighteen25
4. Glow in the Dark Eyes via Her Campus
5. Floating Witch Hat Luminaries via Polkadot Chair
6. Hanging Foam Bats via HGTV
7. Eyeballs in a Tree via The Princess & the Frog
8. Paper Bag Luminaries via Kids Kubby
9. Trash Bag Spider Web via How About Orange
10. Windows Silhouettes via Shelterness
How fun are those ideas?! If you try any of these, be sure to send us pictures of your spooky home!
See you next time!
Error: API requests are being delayed for this account. New posts will not be retrieved.
There may be an issue with the Instagram access token that you are using. Your server might also be unable to connect to Instagram at this time.