10 Read Across America Snack Ideas
Last week, we gave you some ideas on fun activities you could use to celebrate Read Across America. Well, today is the day and we couldn’t let the day go by without giving more ideas on how to celebrate. Today is all about the food! Check out these fun (and delicious) treats that tie into various Dr. Seuss stories.
1. Cat in the Hat Cheese Sticks via Buzzing with Ms. B
2. Lorax Orange via First Grade Glitter & Giggles
3. The Lorax’s Truffula Tree Treats via The Seasoned Mom
4. One Fish Two Fish Goldfish via Random Recycling
5. Green Eggs And Ham Pretzel Bites via Practically Functional
6. Thing 1 and Thing 2 Jello Snack via 1st Grade Fantabulous
7. The Lorax Cookies via Embrace My Space
8. Green Eggs and Ham via First Grade Glitter & Giggles
9. Go Hotdog, Go! via Surviving a Teacher’s Salary
10. Hop on Pop Corn via Kara’s Party Ideas
Aren’t these fabulous ideas? Now I’m hungry. 🙂
What are your favorite Read Across America treats? If you make any from the above list, please share with us!
Happy reading and much love,