10 Sensory Letter Activities
For most kids, school is quickly approaching its end and summer is almost here. Hooray! One of the biggest problems about a glorious summer is that kids seem to lose what they had just spent 9-10 months learning. Many parents can feel frustrated trying to reteach their children things they “should” already know and quickly give up. However, if you plan ahead with fun activities as refreshers throughout the summer, retention is higher and frustration is lower. If you have young children who have recently learned their letters, to write, or to read, keep these fun letter activities in your back pocket when you want to review with your kids.
1. Spell-A-Star Sensory Bin via My Mundane & Miraculous Life
2. Alphabet Seed Sensory Bin via Growing Book by Book
3. Chicka Chicka Boom Boom Sensory Bin via Kinder Tribe
4. Letter Hunt via Busy Toddler
5. ABC Cookies via Fantastic Fun & Learning
6. Ocean Sensory Writing Tray via The Imagination Tree
7. Game Quilt via Pre-K Pages
8. Dump Truck Alphabet Rocks via Mom Inspired Life
9. Shaving cream writing via Gift of Curiosity
10. Gel bags via Pre-K Pages
This great activities will keep your kids hands and minds busy all summer long!
Have you tried any of these activities with your kids? Which one looks like the most fun for your family?
Error: API requests are being delayed for this account. New posts will not be retrieved.
There may be an issue with the Instagram access token that you are using. Your server might also be unable to connect to Instagram at this time.