10 St. Patrick’s Day Activities
St. Patrick’s Day is right around the corner and we have some fun activities you can try with your kids to help celebrate the holiday! If you missed it, we gave a history of St. Patrick’s Day last year. You can catch up here.
Here are some great ways get your children talking about St. Patrick’s Day:
1. Magic Leprechaun Rocks via Gift of Curiosity
2. Pounding Shamrocks with Golf Tees via Pre-K Pages
3. St. Patrick’s Day Sensory Play with Numbers via Pre-K Pages
4. Magic Leprechaun St. Patrick’s Day Baking Soda Science via Little Bins for Little Hands
5. St. Patrick’s Day Clover “I am Lucky” via What I Have Learned Teaching
6. Shamrock Crystals via Housing a Forest
7. St. Patrick’s Day Brain Teaser Scavenger Hunt via Teach Mama
8. Counting Coins Clothespin Game via Laly Mom
9. St. Patrick’s Day Sink Float Experiment with Pennies via Little Bins for Little Hands
10. Rainbow Play Dough Kit via The Kindergarten Connection
Ready to get your hands dirty? Dive in to these activities and most importantly, have fun!
Have a happy St. Patrick’s Day!