10 Summertime Sensory Bins
Friends, with it being spring, we know that summer is right around the corner. I wanted to give you the opportunity to prep yourself for some great summer time sensory activities with sensory bins so that you can be ready to pull them out at a moment’s notice when kids start to get antsy or in need of some fun brain and hand stimulation. Here are the best summer-themed sensory bins I could find (and you can be sure that you will see some of these play out later in my home!).
1. Garden Sensory Bin via Mess for Less
2. Lemonade Stand via Modern Preschool
3. Duck Pond via Fantastic Fun and Learning
4. Colored Ice via Learn Play Imagine
5. Castle in the Clouds via Mom Inspired Life
6. Rainbow Gelatin via No Time for Flashcards
7. Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs via I Can Teach My Child
8. Ocean Small World via Rainy Day Mum
9. Colored Water Transfer via Hands on as We Grow
10. Garden Bird Seed via Frogs and Snails and Puppy Dog Tail
Don’t these activities make you want to get your hands dirty? They look like so much fun for both my five year-old and my two year-old! It will be a great summer, indeed.
What is your favorite type of summer-themed sensory bins? Which one of these ten caught your eye? Let us know in the comments!