10 Tasty Crockpot Soup Recipes
Summertime is slowing coming to an end and before you know it, it will be hoodie/pumpkin spice/bonfire/scarf & boot weather. What food goes perfectly with that weather? Soup, of course! I could eat soup any time, all the time so the cooler weather is not a must for me but there is something extra special about warming up with a nice bowl of piping hot goodness. To jumpstart your soup planning for fall, here are ten recipes of tasty soups that can be made and kept warm in a crockpot throughout the day.
1. Chicken Noodle Soup via Family Fresh Meals
2. Loaded Potato Soup via Belle of the Kitchen
3. Creamy Tomato Basil Tortellini Soup via Cooking Classy
4. Vegetable Beef Soup via Everyday Good Thinking
5. Sausage, Spinach and White Bean Soup via Damn Delicious
6. Olive Garden Zuppa Toscanna via Recipes That Crock
7. Chicken Enchilada Soup via Gimme Some Oven
8. Chicken Gnocchi soup via Scrummy Lane
9. Chicken and Corn Chowder via Damn Delicious
10. Minestrone Soup via Family Fresh Meals
If these recipes don’t make you excited for fall, I don’t know what will!
I need to go take care of this rumbling tummy now.
What is your favorite go-to soup?
Discover whimsically vintage-inspired kids' designer clothing. Designed & hand made Texas, USA.
Mom. Wife. Designer. Foodie.
Error: API requests are being delayed for this account. New posts will not be retrieved.
There may be an issue with the Instagram access token that you are using. Your server might also be unable to connect to Instagram at this time.