10 Tasty and Healthy Kid Foods
With a new year comes some new resolutions and typically, a fresh desire to tone and shape the health of your body. It can be difficult to eat healthy when your kids tend to only crave junk food. Understanding ways to get your kids to eat healthier can help you eat healthier too. Here are 10 healthy options that kids will love (and so will you!):
- Frozen Greek Yogurt Drops via A Healthy Slice of Life
- No Cook Chocolate Pudding Pops via Make the Best of Everything
- Homemade Veggie Chips via Lipgloss and Crayons
- Baked Chicken Nuggets via Whole New Mom
- Watermelon Pizza via What Moms Love
- Peanut Butter Banana and Honey Roll Ups via MitziDulan
- Apple Slice Cookies via One Little Project at a Time
- Salmon Cakes or Salmon Nuggets via Happy Healthy Mama
- Cheesy Broccoli Bites via Super Healthy Kids
- 2-Ingredient Sweet Potato Cakes via Happy Healthy Mama
Don’t these recipes look so fun and tasty? You may end up eating more of these treats than your kids do though I am sure they will gobble them up as well!
Which recipe looks like it would work the best for your family? Let us know in the comments what you try and the results.
Here’s to a happy and healthy new year!
Discover whimsically vintage-inspired kids' designer clothing. Designed & hand made Texas, USA.
Mom. Wife. Designer. Foodie.
Error: API requests are being delayed for this account. New posts will not be retrieved.
There may be an issue with the Instagram access token that you are using. Your server might also be unable to connect to Instagram at this time.