10 Tasty St. Patrick’s Day Treats
Tomorrow is St. Patrick’s day! Last week we shared some activities you can use to celebrate and today we will share some yummy treats. These are great for kids AND adults alike. Does eating green things count for being pinch-proof? 🙂
1. Rainbow Pancakes via I Am Baker
2. Rainbow Cereal Milkshake via Studio DIY
3. Green Velvet Cupcakes via Love from the Oven
4. Chewy Chocolate Mint Chip Cookies via Bake Eat Repeat
5. Pot of Gold Cookie Cups via The Gunny Sack
6. St. Patrick’s Day Oreos via Happy Brown House
7. Lime Sherbet Floats via Home Cooking Memories
8. St. Patrick’s Day Trail Mix via Pretty Providence
9. Green Candied Popcorn via Skip to my Lou
10. St. Patrick’s Day Muddy Buddies via Frugal Mom Eh
Aren’t these fantastic ideas?! I love them! It would also be fairly easy to add green food coloring to ordinary foods (green mashed potatoes or green eggs anyone?). The possibilities are endless.
If you try any of these tasty treats, let us know what you think in the comments section below!
Happy St. Patrick’s Day and much love,
Discover whimsically vintage-inspired kids' designer clothing. Designed & hand made Texas, USA.
Mom. Wife. Designer. Foodie.
Error: API requests are being delayed for this account. New posts will not be retrieved.
There may be an issue with the Instagram access token that you are using. Your server might also be unable to connect to Instagram at this time.