10 Yummy Thanksgiving Kid Treats
Thanksgiving is tomorrow and although we as parents get excited about the Thanksgiving feast, most kids aren’t as thrilled with the “grownup” food provided. Surprise your kids and other family members or friends with these tasty (and fun!) treats. Make them ahead of time or make them together as a family, either way would be a great new tradition!
1. Ice Cream Cone Teepees via Frugal Coupon Living
2. Indian Corn Thanksgiving Favors via Shaken Together Life
3. Rice Krispie Turkey Legs via Kitchen Fun With My Three Sons
4. Bugle Cornucopias via Cookies & Cups
5. Turkey Cups via The Keeper of Cheerios
6. Turkey Pretzels via Frugal Coupon Living
7. Popcorn Corn on the Cob Treat Bags via Smart School House
8. Turkey Snack Bags via That’s What Che Said
9. Cinnamon Roll Turkeys via Pillsbury
10. Oreo Acorns via Frugal Coupon Living
Can you say YUM?! I would make any of these treats for any day!
Which treat looks the tastiest for you? What is your go-to treat for your kids?
See you next week and have a very happy Thanksgiving!