12 Fun DIY Valentine’s Day Cards for Kids
Are you a fan of Valentine’s Day? I love a holiday that reminds us to share our hearts with those we love. I remember it being one of my favorite holidays when I was in elementary school and it is so bizarre to think that my daughter will be participating in her first Valentine’s Day party this year! I love to come up with fun ways to create something that has become so normal, ie: Valentine’s cards. If you are tired of the store-bought cards, here are some fun and creative Valentine’s Day cards for your kid to share with all of their friends!
1. Lucky Charms Valentine via Capturing Joy
2. Star Wars Valentine via The Idea Room
3. Magnifying Glass Valentine via Dandee
4. Leaping Lizard Valentine via The Crafting Chicks
5. You’re Awesome Sauce Valentine via C.R.A.F.T.
6. Mad Libs Valentine via Hip 2 Save
7. Shark Valentine via Long Wait for Isabella
8. Pet Rock Valentine via Little Lovables
9. Bubblegum Valentine via Life with Fingerprints
10. Dinosaur Valentine via Alice and Lois
11. Love Bug Valentine via Dandee
12. Army Valentine via Armelle
Adorable, right?! I can’t imagine how much more fun I could have had if we had these ideas when I was in school. Take the time to do one (or more!) of these projects with your kids and then you will get the bonus of some quality, hands-on time with them. Win-win, right?
Which Valentine’s card looks like a winner to you? Would your child fall in love with one of them?