12 Fun New Year’s Eve Traditions for Kids
Hello again, friends! I hope your Christmas was a wonderful and memorable time with your families and friends and that your joy has been extended for a very long time. Now, we turn to the new year. Are you ready for 2016? Do you have plans for your kids for tomorrow, New Year’s Eve? Now is a great time to start new traditions with them that can be continued for years to come.
Here are some excellent ideas for bringing in the new year with style (and with kids!):
1. Memory Scavenger Hunt via No Time for Flashcards
2. Balloon Pop Countdown via Craftibilities
3. Roll Around the Clock Game via The Idea Room
4. New Years Tree via Our Best Bites
5. Confetti Wands via Education
6. End of the Year Time Capsule Questions via Today’s Mama
7. New Year’s Eve Sensory Bin via JDaniel4’s Mom
8. New Year Collage via Activity Village
9. Scratch Some Fireworks via Kinderart
10. Bubble Wrap Noise Maker via Play With Me
11. Homemade Confetti Balloons via Sun Hats & Wellie Boots
12. New Year’s Time Capsule via kellicrowe
Aren’t these ideas awesome?! I can’t wait for when my kids are old enough to stay up until midnight to try some of these ideas.
What is your favorite idea? Have you ever tried any of these activities? We would love to hear your favorite New Year’s traditions!
Much love and Happy New Year!