12 Fun Read Across America Dr. Seuss Activities
One of the greatest days of the year is one week from today – Read Across America! This day celebrates both reading and Dr. Seuss who made reading fun for so many young children (and adults!). It is awesome to be able to celebrate two loves of mine on the same day. Do you plan to celebrate Read Across America? If you are on the fence, here are some fun activities you can incorporate with reading those magical Dr. Seuss books (and maybe even view a movie or two based off of the books!).
1. Even and Odd Things math board game via Kids Rock!
2. Torn Paper Truffula Trees via 3 Dinosaurs
3. Horton Hears a Who Clover via First Born Sanity
4. Easy “Cat in the Hat” Hat via I Can Teach My Child
5. Alphabet made of Dr. Seuss characters via 22 Words
6. Dr. Seuss Party Hat via Robyn’s View
7. Dr Seuss’s Handprint Lorax 3D Art via Fun Handprint Art
8. The Foot Book Inspired Flip Flop Craft via Kids Activities Blog
9. Cat in the Hat Pencil Toppers via Kid Things
10. The Butter Battle Butter via E is for Explore
11. There’s a Wocket in my Pocket Lacing Activity via Parenting Chaos
12. Dr. Seuss Inspired Bath Activity for Kids via hLearn Play Imagine
Don’t you just love Dr. Seuss? I love all of these activities that his books have helped create. We will definitely be celebrating next week!
How do you celebrate Read Across America? What is your favorite Dr. Seuss book?
Happy reading and much love,
Discover whimsically vintage-inspired kids' designer clothing. Designed & hand made Texas, USA.
Mom. Wife. Designer. Foodie.
Error: API requests are being delayed for this account. New posts will not be retrieved.
There may be an issue with the Instagram access token that you are using. Your server might also be unable to connect to Instagram at this time.