12 Fun St. Patrick’s Day Activities
Can you believe that we are a week and a half away from it OFFICIALLY being Spring? Winter truly flew by for us but I am so excited to be able to get out and do more outdoors without being too cold! Before we get to celebrate the spring season, we get to celebrate St. Patrick’s Day! Do you know why we celebrate this day? Check out our blog post from last year that shares the history behind this green day.
Today, we are going share how you can celebrate this fun holiday with the little humans in your life. Here are some fun activities you and your kids can do to be pinch-proof!
1. St. Patricks Day Rainbow Hand via 123 Homeschool 4 Me
2. Leprechaun Binoculars via Glue Dots
3. Pot of Gold Telescope via Smart School House
4. Leprechaun Beard via No Time for Flash Cards
5. St. Patrick’s Day Cereal Sensory Play via B-Inspired Mama
6. St. Patrick’s Day Shaving Cream Sensory Play via Little Bins for Little Hands
7. St. Patrick’s Day Slime via Little Bins for Little Hands
8. I Am Lucky via What I Have Learned
9. St. Patrick’s Day Handprint Rainbow via B-Inspired Mama
10. Paper Plate Shamrock Sun Catcher via Crafty Morning
11. Magic fizzing shamrocks via Gift of Curiosity
12. Fork Print Leprechaun Beard via Crafty Morning
Are you feeling lucky now? Please share with us if you try any of these fun activities with your kids!
Discover whimsically vintage-inspired kids' designer clothing. Designed & hand made Texas, USA.
Mom. Wife. Designer. Foodie.
Error: API requests are being delayed for this account. New posts will not be retrieved.
There may be an issue with the Instagram access token that you are using. Your server might also be unable to connect to Instagram at this time.