12 Handprint & Footprint Holiday Crafts
There is just something about little hand and footprints that make me go “Awwww!!” We have done a few handprint/footprint crafts but this one is by far my favorite one we have done which incorporated both of my kids’s footprints on one paper. It hangs between pictures of both of them and is extremely precious to me. I have thought about updating it but wonder how big of paper I would need.
I think the only people I know of that think footprint/handprint crafts are cuter than me are the grandparents. So, if you are struggling with some last minute gift ideas for the grandparents, try one (or more!) of these Christmas-themed craft ideas.
1. Handprint Wreath via My Name is Snickerdoodle
2. Reindeer Thumbprint Ornaments via Little Bit Funky
3. Handprint Reindeer Pictures via Little Illuminations
4. Handprint & Photo Keepsake Ornament viaTeach Me Mommy
5. Christmas Tree Hands via Ebay Deals Blog
6. Mistletoes via Pinkie for Pink
7. Frozen Olaf Salt Dough Ornament via I Heart Arts N Crafts
8. Handprint Oven Mitts via All Things with Purpose
9. Paper Plate Snow Globe via Glued to My Crafts
10. Hand Print Art P is for Penguin via Crystal & Co.
11. Christmas Coffee Mugs via Two of a Kind Working on a Full House
12. Homemade Wrapping Paper via In the Playroom
Any ideas catch your attention? I love the wrapping paper!
What are your favorite handprint/footprint crafts that you have tried (holiday themed or otherwise)? Share with us in the comments below!
Christmas is NEXT week, friends!
Leave a Reply