12 Spring Break Boredom Busters
If you are anything like me, you are trying to force spring to arrive. We have had some tastes of spring but then the cold moves back in. With spring break right around the corner, we need to be prepared to be indoors.
Be sure your kids don’t get too involved in electronics by being prepared with new crafty and DIY fun. Give a spring feel even if it doesn’t feel like spring with these 12 fun activities:
1. Garden Dragonflies via Artzy Creations
2. Dancing Frankenworms via Playdough to Plato
3. Rainbow Wind Catchers via A Pretty Cool Life
4. Cork-Stamped Flower Craft with Corks and Buttons via Happy Hooligans
5. Paper Bird Cages via Holly’s Art Corner
6. Sticky Spider Web via What Moms Love
7. Rock Candy Experiment via Growing a Jeweled Rose
8. Color Mixing via Kids’ Craft Room
9. Paper Beads via Minie Co
10. Easy Marshmallow Catapults via It’s Always Autumn
11. Salt, Sugar, Flour Experiment via MomDot
12. Glowing Volcano via Growing a Jeweled Rose
These activities can be done at any time but keep them in your back pocket for those boredom days!
Which one is the most appealing to you? What is your favorite boredom busters?