12 Tasty Easter Treats
Hippity, hoppity! It’s almost Easter! I love springtime and nothing says springtime like Easter. As we plan to gather with our families and celebrate the holiday, you may need some ideas of tasty Easter treats to make for these family gatherings. We have you covered! Here are some Easter treat ideas you can make that everyone will enjoy.
1. Easter Bunny Popcorn Bars via Something Swanky
2. Bunny Dirt Cups via A Zesty Bite
3. Easter Oreo Bark via Lil Luna
4. Bunny Tails via Pizzazzerie
5. Peep Fruit Kabobs via Vessels
6. Rice Krispie Nests via Crafty Morning
7. Spring Chick Cupcakes via Chelsea’s Messy Apron
8. Pretzel Bunnies and Ducks via One Little Project
9. Springtime Marshmallow Wands via Two Sisters Crafting
10. 6-Layer (Or 3) Coconut Covered Chocolate Peeps Cake via Half Baked Harvest
11. Key Lime Pie Cannoli via Marie Callender’s Meals
12. Carrot Cake via Make Me My Cake
Ahhh, Easter food. I can’t wait! Let us know how your Easter feasting goes and if you try any of these tasty treats!