12 Unique DIY Christmas Ornaments
Have you put up your Christmas tree yet? It is one of my favorite traditions and is even more fun the bigger my kids get because they will actually help! We had a great time decorating our tree the other night.
I will admit though that I am a little low on ornaments but after Black Friday shopping, we are definitely low on cash. So here are some great ideas for making your own unique Christmas ornaments!
1. Glittery Pinecone Ornaments via Mom Spotted
2. Bottle Cap Ornaments via Make Great
3. Botanical Ornament via The Crafted Life
4. Sequin Sparkles Ornament via Caught on a Whim
5. Mason Jar Lid Ornaments via Clean and Scentsible
6. Glitter Twine Ball Ornaments via The Thinking Closet
7. Chalkboard Bulbs via Rust & Sunshine
8. Glittery Animal Christmas Ornaments via Curbly
9. Salt Dough Ornaments via Oleander and Palm
10. Christmas Sheet Music Ornament via Cozy Bliss
11. Cinnamon Applesauce Heart Ornaments via Katy Elliott
12. Mosaic Ornaments from CDs via Creme De La Craft
Aren’t these ideas fantastic?! I can’t wait to try some of them!
What is your favorite Christmas tradition? Do you do anything special with ornaments? Let us know in the comments below!
Much love and happy holidays!