14 Kid Valentine’s Day Food Ideas
Valentine’s Day is next week and any silly holiday is a good time to remind your kids how much you love them! An easy way to make them feel special that won’t take a lot of time or effort from you is to incorporate the holiday into your cooking. Take these fun ideas to amp up the fun this Valentine’s Day.
1. Marshmallow Wands via Two Sisters Crafting
2. Fruit Wands via Eats Amazing
3. Heart Personal Pizza via Growing Up Gabel
4. Conversation Heart Chocolate Pretzels via Living Locurto
5. Marbled Sugar Cookies via Baked by Rachel
6. Cupid Kebabs via Family Fun
7. Nutella and Strawberry Stuffed French Toast via Mel’s Kitchen Cafe
8. Heart Shaped Pizza via Capturing Joy
9. Home-made Oreo Heart Sandwich Cookies via The Baking ChocolaTess
10. Sweetheart Cinnamon Rolls via Lady Behind the Curtain
11. Peanut Butter and Jelly Valentine Sandwiches via Meaningful Mama
12. Cupid’s Crunch via This Mama Loves
13. Valentine’s Crack via Sparkles to Sprinkles
14. Cupid Arrow Candy via Life is a Lullaby
These heart loving treats are sure to be a big hit with the kids!
What is your favorite go-to Valentine’s Day treat?
Remember to share with your loved ones how much you appreciate them this holiday.
Discover whimsically vintage-inspired kids' designer clothing. Designed & hand made Texas, USA.
Mom. Wife. Designer. Foodie.
Error: Access Token for ibambiniclothing is not valid or has expired. Feed will not update.
There's an issue with the Instagram Access Token that you are using. Please obtain a new Access Token on the plugin's Settings page.