14 Tasty Memorial Day Treats
Last week we talked about some fun activities you could use to talk about Memorial Day with your kids. Today, we want to share some yummy treat ideas to celebrate this weekend! Here are 13 ways to satisfy your taste buds and impress those who celebrate with you.
1. Patriotic Marble Cupcakes via Two Sisters Crafting
2. Easy Patriotic Bark via What the Fork
3. Red White and Blue Vanilla Fudge via Growing Up Gabel
4. Patriotic Pretzel Bites via Two Sisters Crafting
5. Star Rice Krispie Treats via Midwestern Moms
6. All-American Strawberries via Savory Experiments
7. Berry Shortcake Trifle via Artsy Chicks Rule
8. Flag Rice Krispie Treats via Two Sisters Crafting
9. Patriotic Ice Cream Cookie Sandwiches via Thrifty DIY Diva
10. Flag Pizza via April Go Lightly
11. USA Flag Waffles via Just 2 Sisters
12. Red White and Blue Strawberry Shortcake via Two Sisters Crafting
13. Patriotic Popcorn Balls via Thrifty Jinxy
14. Easy Strawberry Blueberry Trifle Recipe via Hoosier Homemade
Who is ready to eat now?! 🙂
Let us know if you try any of these recipes or if you have a good go-to recipe for Memorial Day that you could share with us in the comments below!
Discover whimsically vintage-inspired kids' designer clothing. Designed and hand made Houston, Texas, USA.