15 Fun Thanksgiving Crafts
Alert! Alert! Thanksgiving is 3 weeks from tomorrow! While you gather all your tasty recipes and finalize family plans, remember to do some fun things with your kids in the stages of preparation. Not only could you keep them entertained, but you might even be able to get some precious decorations for around the house or for your big dinner. Here are some perfect ideas that are easy and fun for children of all ages.
1. Turkey Thank You Card via DecoArt Blog
2. Candy Corn Turkey via Crafty Morning
3. I am Thankful Pumpkin via The Moffatt Girls
4. Handprint Turkey Hat via Crafty Morning
5. Leaf Turkey via Crafty Morning
6. Popsicle Stick Scarecrow Magnet via This Girl’s Life Blog
7. Pumpkin Turkey via Growing Up Bilingual
8. Lego Stamped Indian Corn via Crafty Morning
9. Gobble Gobble Globes via i Love to Create
10. Thankful Turkey Box via i heart crafty things
11. Pilgrim Hat Crayon Cups via Lil’ Luna
12. Silly Personalized Footprint Turkey via Crafty Morning
13. Bottle Cap Turkey Napkin Rings via The Country Chic Cottage
14. Styrofoam Crayon Turkey via A Little Tipsy
15. Mini Pumpkin Maracas via Parenting
Oh, I am so excited for all these fun Thanksgiving crafts!
Let us know if you try any of these! What is your favorite go-to Thanksgiving craft for the kids?
Until next time.
Discover whimsically vintage-inspired kids' designer clothing. Designed & hand made Texas, USA.
Mom. Wife. Designer. Foodie.
Error: API requests are being delayed for this account. New posts will not be retrieved.
There may be an issue with the Instagram access token that you are using. Your server might also be unable to connect to Instagram at this time.