15 Quotes from Strong Women (Celebrate International Women’s Day)
International Women’s Day is coming up on March 8th. I love any time when women are celebrated and recognized. Although it may not be a holiday that is officially celebrated, it is important to share the love and remember strong women who have paved the way for where we are today. Here are 15 quotes from strong women to strong women.
1. Mother Teresa via Bored Panda
2. Malala Yousafzai via The Emerald Dove
3. Sheryl Sandberg via Intelligent HQ
4. J. K. Rowling via Quoteslines
5. Ellen Degeneres via Bored Panda
6. Oprah Winfrey via My Frugal Business
7. Eleanor Roosevelt via They Life
8. Himanshu Bhatia via Entrepreneur
9. Tina Fey via Daily Toast
10. Margaret Thatcher via Entrepreneur
11. Aung San Suu Kyi via Pink Egg Media
12. Harriet Beecher Stowe via Daily SMS Collection
13. Melinda Gates via Good Day Quote
14. Loretta Young via Let’s Talk Cosmetics
15. Lucille Ball via Go Serve Change
These quotes can inspire not only women to be who they want to be, but also men and children. It is important to encourage our daughters to break the mold. Spread the strength, spread the joy, spread the love.
Happy International Women’s Day! Celebrate it and celebrate yourself!