20 Creative Halloween Foods
The onset of fall brings in the season of holidays (YES!!). Holidays mean lots and lots of parties. Want to make a splash with the food you prepare for the kids? We are here to help! Here are 20 fun ideas for school or home Halloween party foods.
1. Yummy Mummy Treats via Crazy Little Projects
2. Witch Hat Cookies via Princess Pinky Girl
3. Cheesy Witch Brooms via Cocinanda Con Catman
4. Clementine Pumpkins via Spaceships & Laser Beams
5. Popcorn Witch’s Hand via Toni Spilsbury
6. Olive Snake via Cute Food For Kids
7. Jack o’ Lantern Orange Packets via Becoming A Betaholic
8. “Candy Corn” Fruit Cup via Family Fresh Meals
9. Veggie Skeleton via Feeding Frenzy
10. Spooky Spider Eggs via Sunset
11. Jack o’ Lantern Snack Plate via The Creative Mama
12. Jack o’ Lantern Carrot Platter via Taste of Home
13. Frankenstein Veggie Platter via Blue Skies Ahead
14. Full Moon Pumpkin Patch Pudding Cups via Bubbly Nature Creations
15. Little Frankies via Green Lunches Green Kids
16. Halloween Candy Bark via Just a Taste
17. Googly-Eyed Monster Mini Cupcakes via The Decorated Cookie
18. Jack-O-Lantern Orange Fruit Cups via Simplee Thrifty
19. Scarecrow Dip Platter and Oreo Crows via Bubbly Nature Creations
20. Halloween Drink with Peep Straws via A Girl and a Glue Gun
Is anyone else hungry now?!
What is your favorite Halloween snack?
Discover whimsically vintage-inspired kids' designer clothing. Designed & hand made Texas, USA.
Mom. Wife. Designer. Foodie.
Error: API requests are being delayed for this account. New posts will not be retrieved.
There may be an issue with the Instagram access token that you are using. Your server might also be unable to connect to Instagram at this time.