It’s that time of the year again! With the Christmas season comes yummy recipes and lots of parties that require fun foods. Drawing a blank on what to make for kid parties or even just for your own kids at home? Here is a great list of 12 fun ideas you can implement this holiday season.
1. Chocolate Pretzel Christmas Trees via Oh My Creative
2. Grinch Grapes via Clean & Scentsible
3. Candy Cane Jello via Yummy Healthy Easy
4. Strawberry Santas via Kids Activities Blog
5. Rudolph Applesauce via The Melrose Family
6. Holiday Tree Brownies via Betty Crocker
7. Snowman Dessert Dip via Simply Shellie
8. Nativity Gingerbread Houses via Mother’s Niche
9. Snowman on a Stick via Dukes & Duchesses
10. Sleigh Riding Teddy Bears via Budget Savvy Diva
11. Grinch Cake via The Bearfoot Baker
12. Cheese Snowmen via Tales from Outside the Classroom
So yummy and so fun!
What are your favorite go-to recipes during the holiday season? Please share with us so we can try it out!
See you next week!