10 DIY Valentine’s Gifts for Him
I think my husband is the least picky person I know. He would take peace and quiet over a brand new television any day. While that may sound fabulous, it makes it extremely difficult to find him the perfect gift for any occasion. It is important for me to let him know how special I think he is while also coming up with gifts that will suit his personality. Is anyone else in the same boat as me? Valentine’s Day gifts seem extra difficult for me.
Luckily, I have done some research and have found some amazing DIY gifts that come from the heart and suit many different types of guys out there. So read on to find the perfect gift for YOUR man.
1. Personalized Red Bull via Thrifty Gifty
2. For the Shoe Lover via Salt & Paper Crafts
3. Candy Tackle Box via Slice of Southern Pie
4. Open When Letters via The Dating Divas
5. Sock Bouquet via How Does She?
6. Moustache Key Chain via Katrinshine
7. Cuddle Kit via The Dating Divas
8. Root Beer Float Basket via Newlywed Nest
9. Valentine Candy Corn Mason Jar via Shaken Together Life
10. “Love You To Bits” via Skip To My Lou
I am so in love with many of these ideas and now I’m trying to decide what to do for my hunny!
What is your go-to DIY gift for men? Have you ever tried any of these on the list? If you do try any of these, take pictures and share with us! 🙂
Much love to you!
Discover whimsically vintage-inspired kids' designer clothing. Designed & hand made Texas, USA.
Mom. Wife. Designer. Foodie.
Error: API requests are being delayed for this account. New posts will not be retrieved.
There may be an issue with the Instagram access token that you are using. Your server might also be unable to connect to Instagram at this time.