14 Valentine’s Day Treat Ideas
Ladies, let’s be honest. One of the best things about Valentine’s Day are the food goodies that come with the celebration! I want to start a Valentine’s Day food tradition with the kids this year but I was struggling with what would be enjoyable, easy, and fun. Pinterest to the rescue! I am blown away by all the great ideas out there for very specific foods. If you have the same idea of starting a food tradition, here are 14 excellent Valentine’s food treats.
1. Strawberry Cream Valentine Melts via Smart School House
2. Love Bug Fruit Cups via The Melrose Family
3. Graham Cracker Smile via The Simple Parent
4. Valentine Robots via Crafty Morning
5. Marshmallow Pops via Jane Can…
6. Oreo Pops via Makoodle
7. Cupid Kabobs via Bonbon Break
8. Golden Graham Peanut Butter Snack via Poofy Cheeks
9. Wafer Cookies via Family Fresh Meals
10. Fruit Roll-Ups Fortune Cookie via She Knows
11. Heart Rice Krispie Pops via Skip to My Lou
12. Sugar-Free Valentine’s Snack via Two Kids Cooking & More!
13. Fruit Love Bug via The Soccer Mom Blog
14. Cupid’s Arrow Breakfast Skewers via Mendez Manor
So fun, tasty, and creative! I know what I want to try; Do you?