Getting Over the Hump – Laugh Away the Blahs!
Are you having a hard time getting through this Hump Day? Bored to death and anxious for the weekend? No problem! We want your days to be bright and sunny so we would like to share some laughs with you.
I don’t know about you, but one of the best parts of my daughter growing up is that she is starting to understand jokes. Her laughter is extremely infectious and now that she laughs at more than being tickled and chased, the house is filled with her bright, sun-shiney cackle. When my kids giggle, I can’t help but to join in. That’s why we have decided to give you a way to help your kids (and yourself!) snicker through this Wednesday.
Here is a list of ten shareable, kid-friendly jokes sure to make your children smile:
1. Why can’t you give Elsa a balloon? . . . Because she will let it go!
2. What happened to the dog who swallowed a firefly? . . . It barked with de-light!
3. Why did the banana go to the doctors? . . . Because it was not peeling well!
4. What sound do porcupines make when they kiss? . . . Ouch!
5. Why didn’t the skeleton go to the dance? . . . Because he had no-body to go with.
6. Why was 6 afraid of 7? . . . Because 7 8 9!
7. How do you make a tissue dance? . . . You put a little boogie in it!
8. What do you call a pig that knows karate? . . . A pork chop!
9. What goes 99-thump, 99-thump? . . . A centipede with a wooden leg!
10. And one for the adults: How do you wake up a sleeping Lady Gaga? . . . You poke her face!
I feel better already!
What are the best kid jokes you have heard? We could all use a little more brightness in our lives!
Much love (and laughter!),
Leave a Reply