More Halloween Treats!!
I have always thought Halloween was fun, but it wasn’t until my son decided it was one of his favorite holidays that I really started getting into it. I began searching on Pinterest for fun Halloween treats and OMGOODNESS there are sooo many cool ideas!!! Here are some of the things I’ve made over the years…
I no longer have the exact recipe that I used for some of these, so I found comparable recipes for you instead.
1. Cemetery Cake – This was the dessert for our Halloween meal last year.
2. Chocolate Dipped Pretzel Sticks – I made these for one of my son’s class parties. This is the only pic that isn’t of my own creation (I apparently didn’t take a pic of them) but I wanted you to see what they looked like. Mine weren’t this pretty…
3. Bloody Finger Cookies – These are a little gory for my taste, but my son loved them!!…it was really disturbing when my sister’s cat stole one and was munching on it…
4. Pumpkin Pie Bites – This is the exact recipe I used and it has become a tradition in our household. I make them like you see in the picture with little faces for Halloween and then again without the faces for Thanksgiving.
5. Deviled Egg Eyeballs – Part of our Halloween meal last year…and so much fun!!
6. Spider Taco Ring – The main course for our Halloween meal!
7. Cobweb Guacamole Bites – I didn’t have a recipe for this one. We just made guacamole, spooned it into bowl-shaped chips and then drew a spiderweb across the top with sour cream.
I’m sure we will make more fun things for this year. In fact, here are the cookies I will be attempting this afternoon…
…wish me luck!!
I would love to see pics of your favorite Halloween treats, post them in the comments!!
Error: API requests are being delayed for this account. New posts will not be retrieved.
There may be an issue with the Instagram access token that you are using. Your server might also be unable to connect to Instagram at this time.