More Halloween Treats!!
I have always thought Halloween was fun, but it wasn’t until my son decided it was one of his favorite holidays that I really started getting into it. I began searching on Pinterest for fun Halloween treats and OMGOODNESS there are sooo many cool ideas!!! Here are some of the things I’ve made over the years…
I no longer have the exact recipe that I used for some of these, so I found comparable recipes for you instead.
1. Cemetery Cake – This was the dessert for our Halloween meal last year.
2. Chocolate Dipped Pretzel Sticks – I made these for one of my son’s class parties. This is the only pic that isn’t of my own creation (I apparently didn’t take a pic of them) but I wanted you to see what they looked like. Mine weren’t this pretty…
3. Bloody Finger Cookies – These are a little gory for my taste, but my son loved them!!…it was really disturbing when my sister’s cat stole one and was munching on it…
4. Pumpkin Pie Bites – This is the exact recipe I used and it has become a tradition in our household. I make them like you see in the picture with little faces for Halloween and then again without the faces for Thanksgiving.
5. Deviled Egg Eyeballs – Part of our Halloween meal last year…and so much fun!!
6. Spider Taco Ring – The main course for our Halloween meal!
7. Cobweb Guacamole Bites – I didn’t have a recipe for this one. We just made guacamole, spooned it into bowl-shaped chips and then drew a spiderweb across the top with sour cream.
I’m sure we will make more fun things for this year. In fact, here are the cookies I will be attempting this afternoon…
…wish me luck!!
I would love to see pics of your favorite Halloween treats, post them in the comments!!