September Soiree II-Another fun shopping event!!
We have scheduled another shopping event!! Back on the Rack, in Brentwood Missouri, is featuring I Bambini designs during the September Soiree II on September 27th from 12pm to 3pm. You can come out and see our fabulous designs and meet the designer-Kim Williams!!
Photo compliments of Caitlin Murphy Photography
This is our first public showing, so a huge thank you to Ketrill at Back on the Rack for hosting us.
The designs featured at the event will include:
Boho Doll (shown in Navy) $58
Lil Cindy Lou (shown in Adobe Cancun) $58
Bello Fiore $79
Lil Miss Sunshine $89
All the designs will be available in sizes 12 month to 6 years. In addition to those sizes, Bello Fiore was also made in size 8. There is a limited number available in that size, so order now!!
The designs are also available in several color/pattern variations, so be sure to check out all the choices on our website! ibambini-clothing.com
- Shop early and receive 5% off on Lil Cindy Lou and Boho Doll (coupon sent after RSVP) and we will have your dresses waiting for you at the store. Sale prices would be:
Lil Cindy Lou:
- Bello Fiore and Lil Miss Sunshine are available for Pre-Order now at 15% off the original price!!
$79 $68 and will ship within 3-4 weeks
Lil Miss Sunshine:
$89 $76 and will ship within 6-8 weeks
- Military members and their families receive an additional 10% off with proof of ID.
Please RSVP for the Soiree by getting a ticket here:
You can also view our event on Facebook :
Credit Cards accepted: Visa, Mastercard, American Express, and Discovery.
To see our other adorable designs, like Pretty Pollyanna or Ethereal Eve, follow this link:
Questions? Contacts us:
- Kim at firstname.lastname@example.org
- (me)Kim’s Assistant: Sarah at email@example.com.
- You can also call 832-350-8369 or
- Find us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/IBambiniClothing
Come see us at the event!!
Error: API requests are being delayed for this account. New posts will not be retrieved.
There may be an issue with the Instagram access token that you are using. Your server might also be unable to connect to Instagram at this time.