Top 10 Favorite Websites for School Lunch Ideas
School season is here! I’m not sure if I am crazy but my plan for my kindergartner is for her to have a packed lunch every day. In order for this not to get boring (for her and I!), I have been doing some research on some fun, healthy, and tasty meals that I can pack for her. There are so many options out there and I wanted to share my favorite websites to get ideas for lunches that my daughter will be excited to eat at school.
1. What Lisa Cooks This website is chock full of ideas and none of them include sandwiches!
2. Taming Twins This website includes ideas specifically for preschoolers and also doesn’t include any sandwiches.
3. Want to mix it up and give your kids a hot lunch? Check out these 15 hot lunch ideas over at Living Locurto.
4. For mostly Paleo school lunch ideas, head over to Be a Fun Mum.
5. The Dating Divas shares 101 school lunch ideas that are 100% kid approved!
6. Holley Grainger shares 125 healthy lunchbox ideas.
7. Passion for Savings provides a free printable where you can mix and match ideas from their lists.
8. Get practical with Natasha’s Kitchen hot and cold lunch ideas without the fuss.
9. Get great tips for keeping those school lunches nice and cold from Fabulously Frugal.
10. Make PB&J sandwiches fun with these 5 ideas from Cooking Classy.
Who is in the mood to get cooking?!
What is your favorite go-to school lunch idea? We may feature your idea in an upcoming post!
Much love and happy cooking,